rehearsal studios - band practice space - band rehearsal rooms - musicians rehearsal studios - austin texas - photography studio rental - photo studio space
1. If you see grey colored cells, it doesn't necessarly mean that someone booked those hours already...it just means you can't start your desired session in a grey cell. For example, if Waveform closes at 11pm, it won't let you begin a 3hr session at 10pm...
2. If you can't find availability, back your session length down to 1hr and let the calendar "open up" to see what is there...
3. Don't forget that we DO NOT supply microphones or mic cables - bring them with you! Also, drummers need to bring their own bass pedal and cymbals unless you paid for the cymbal/pedal pack as an option. *except the drum room, it has cymbals and a single pedal with the kit
3. Don't forget to let us know if you have reached 5 sessions so we can give you one free!
4. Remember, you are expected to put everything back the way it was when you walked into the studio...other customers would like to have a nice "standard" studio too...otherwise, you might get charged $15 for cleaunp/re-arranging things back to the standard configuration (ie, drums, PA settings, stands, lights, etc) - Thanks!!
8204 N Lamar Blvd.
Building A 78753